Salesforce Announces Einstein GPT, the World’s First Generative AI for CRM
ChatGPT, the latest AI chatbot phenomenon, has raised quite a bit of noise lately. The bot drew more than 1 million users shortly after its launch, becoming the fastest-growing consumer application in history.
So it may or may not come as a shock that Salesforce has announced Einstein GPT. Some of the features listed here will change the way Salesforce and its other products such as Slack are used.
The Rise of AI
AI has been developed, discussed, and debated for many years, but until the launch of ChatGPT by OpenAI in November 2022, it was just a theoretical concept for many.
Since ChatGPT, many industries have experimented with the AI chatbot and deliberated about what the rise of AI technology means for their business. ChatGPT is still in its training stage and has already become the fastest-growing application in history.
As AI models become increasingly available at a low cost, there has been much discussion about the future of AI and how it will affect and assist a range of businesses. Although AI chatbots and propriety techs, such as Alexa and Siri, are not yet advanced enough to replace developers and humans, they may be ready to replace those who overlook their potential.
Salesforce and AI
Salesforce originally announced the Einstein bot in 2016 to help organisations discover insights, predict outcomes, automate tasks, and recommend the next steps. In the years to come, the Salesforce Einstein bot will inevitably become bigger and better.
Currently, the chatbot application can be deployed to websites and applications to deliver automated customer service solutions. It can be built, trained, and tested to replicate authentic conversations with customers.
Looking at the Salesforce release we can see that some exciting new features will come our way with Einstein GPT such as:
- Einstein GPT for Sales: Auto-generate sales tasks like composing emails, scheduling meetings, and preparing for the next interaction.
- Einstein GPT for Service: Generate knowledge articles from past case notes. Auto-generate personalized agent chat replies to increase customer satisfaction through personalized and expedited service interactions.
- Einstein GPT for Marketing: Dynamically generate personalized content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and advertising.
- Einstein GPT for Slack Customer 360 apps: Deliver AI-powered customer insights in Slack like smart summaries of sales opportunities and surface end users actions like updating knowledge articles.
- Einstein GPT for Developers: Improve developer productivity with Salesforce Research’s proprietary large language model by using an AI chat assistant to generate code and ask questions for languages like Apex.
We also know that OpenAI and ChatGPT are leading the AI race and showing consumers how to use AI technology like never before. It is safe to say that Salesforce will ride this momentum to explore its options and we cant wait!
Do you have any ideas on this topic? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.