Salesforce Einstein is where the digital transformation future unfolds..
Research showed that in 2017, only 20% of companies responded that they were adopting AI. While in 2018, almost half (47%) of respondents reported they had begun their AI journey. Salesforce introduced Einstein AI in 2016, and since then, Einstein has evolved into an array of features that we can choose from, based on our use cases and customer expectations.
Salesforce has continued to invest in conversational intelligence, AI-powered recommendations, intelligent threat detection and trend recognition to name a few.
Read on to discover how your business can bring AI closer to both users and customers while keeping it simple and easy to use.
Starting with Salesforce Einstein
As there are various types of businesses and industries successfully using Salesforce technology, Einstein AI offers a sort of a starter pack, with its Use Cases interactive website. The website is a helpful guide if you decide to experiment with this technology. Start here to get a better understanding of Einstein AI and what it can do for your business.
Create a vision
No matter how other businesses apply AI, it doesn’t necessarily mean what works for them will give you the same results. For this reason, it’s essential to take the time to create your vision of what your business needs.
When introducing AI technology, most businesses focus on ROI and time-saving factors.
But, there are a couple of more ingredients that you should take into account:
- The customer experience (Is it adding value and improving their experience?)
- User adoption (Is it making it easier for your employees instead of adding on extra work?)
Often, the biggest hurdle to overcome with implementing new technology is ensuring high user adoption, as change can also bring adversity. But, when you work with this knowledge, you are already ahead of the game. Furthermore, customers should always be at the centre of everything you do, but users will carry the vision through, and in the end, cultivate a better experience for all.
Once you have your vision clearly outlined, you can get a quicker buy-in and create a workable roadmap against that vision.
Based on the Einstein AI Case Studies, the best way forward for most businesses is to start small.
For a service business, this could mean adding Chatbots as a new channel of interacting with customers. On the other hand, for sales, it could be using Einstein Next Best Action or Einstein Recommendations to get the analytics that will help them understand further requirements regarding client management.
As you go deeper into the AI capabilities, you can always build upon the foundation you have created with the Salesforce platform.
Einstein AI fetaures to consider
- Einstein Discovery – This feature helps uncover underlining patterns by analysing your data. It can learn from all of the data you have available, whether it’s in Salesforce or someplace else.
- Einstein Next Best Action – You choose the type of recommendations you want to make to employees or customers, and after defining the criteria, you incorporate them into actions strategies. You can embed the Einstein Next Best Action onto any record or external page, making it quick and easy to use where it matters the most to your business.
- Einstein Prediction Builder – This intelligent feature helps you predict performance based on the data you have available in the system. For example, you can get a better idea of how, when and where to serve your customers and subsequently increase the overall customer lifetime value.
- Einstein Bots – Every service-based business understands the value of intelligent and custom chatbots that work 24/7 and effectively resolve common service questions. After building your bot (with Einstein Bot Builder) and supplying it with data, you can employ your bots across multiple channels ensuring your customers have the service they need, where they need it.
- Einstein Search – This AI-powered feature provides the search bar in Salesforce with natural-language processing technology to understand, personalise and learn from the searches users make.
Do you have a use case that you are looking to level up with AI? Which Einstein features are you most excited about? Share your thoughts and recommendations in the comments below; we are excited to hear what you think!