The Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot admin is part of a highly skilled, dedicated, admin team supporting and enabling Cloud Orca’s Marketing Cloud customers. They will work closely with the Marketing Practise lead to ensure a successful delivery experience to our customers. The Marketing Cloud Admin will work across multiple projects and support continuous improvement with our managed support clients. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform and Pardot.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Marketing cloud and Pardot out of the box configurations.
- Support the creation of automated journey’s utilising Journey Builder, ensuring Audience Builder configuration is used where appropriate
- Reporting and analyzing campaign activity using Pardot reports, B2B Marketing Analytics (desirable), and can make recommendations to the business.
- Strong understanding of SFMC architecture & best practices.
- Build excellent product knowledge and always remain up to date on business, industry, technical and customer strategies.
- Integrate Salesforce Marketing Cloud with other systems, such as CRM, analytics, and external databases.
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Pardot
- Sales Cloud knowledge and ability to set up features such as Engagement History, Campaign Influence, B2B Marketing Analytics, and the drag-and-drop email builder.
Skill & Experience
- Experience in Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector.
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin and Pardot Specialist (not mandatory).
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work flexibly within tight deadlines with demanding stakeholders. Demonstrating effective time management skills at all times.
- High level of attention to detail when creating and testing code for implementation.
- Take responsibility to manage own personal workload and ensuring process knowledge is accurate and up to date.
- Beneficial if you have hands on experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Fast Learner
- Decision Maker
- Creative Thinker
- Solution Focused
- Customer Oriented
- Flexible Worker
- Stress Resilient
To apply please fill the form below
Okease complete the application form below and someone will be in contact with you in 24 hours.