Salesforce Inbox is the smart inbox that leads to a productive sales process.
The app unites all of your email clients into one app, to ensure no information is missed and that the rest of the sales process flows smoothly. Research has repeatedly revealed how most sales reps waste time going back and forth between email and other applications, logging their activities into the system, and scheduling appointments on the fly.
In the era of virtual sales, where sales reps are increasingly likely to chat with the prospect from behind a computer screen — having quick access to necessary tools is vital. Salesforce Inbox helps cut the busy work from logging activities, scheduling appointments, and researching the prospects by uniting the CRM, calendar, and social media — right in your email client. From here, you can access your CRM data, create new or update old CRM contacts.
Read on to find out how Salesforce Inbox boosts sales performance.
10 Ways to Use Salesforce Inbox for Sales Optimisation
- Use Salesforce Inbox to suggest updates on email logs, calendar events, and prospect calls. When applied intelligently, it ensures sales reps have the most up to date view of their customer activities and actions.
- Use email templates to speed up the email write-up process.
- Set follow-up tasks on emails that need extra attention.
- Use notifications of email opened/read to act or engage according to the prospect’s needs.
- Schedule email sending time to ensure the timing is the best for your prospect.
- Review activity from anywhere on the Inbox app.
- Personalise the interactions based on the prospect’s activities and historical email interaction data.
- Update opportunity status from Salesforce Inbox to trigger the workflow for the following tasks.
- Access the calendar from Salesforce Inbox app and add the proposed meeting slots to the email message directly. It dynamically updates your availability—so if your availability changes in the meantime—the recipient only sees the times your still available.
- Salesforce managers get to review all the activities of their teams.
Salesforce Inbox Specifications
Salesforce Inbox price holds at $25 per user, per month. The app is available in Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience, with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud for Essentials, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions.
The Salesforce Inbox mobile app is available in the Apple Store or Google Play Store. The Inbox license will get you Inbox features in the Outlook integration, Gmail integration, and Lightning Experience. After Salesforce Inbox is set up in your Salesforce instance, you can install any or all Inbox clients, so that the users can connect their email and calendar to Salesforce. And off you go!
Have you tried Salesforce Inbox yet? How did it empower your sales process? Share your experience in the comments below.